We love having resident events every month and we want everyone to enjoy them as well. We will be doing a poll to see what everyone would like to have as a resident event so be on the look out for it!
Abberly Village strives to make your apartment experience enjoyable.
Tell us how we are doing!!! Please take a moment to take our resident survey located under the Survey tab at www.liveabberlyvillage.com/.
Resident Advantage Program (RAP)
Don’t forget that being a resident at Abberly Village has its perks! Simply stop by the office to pick-up your RAP card and start receiving discounts at local restaurants and businesses in the Columbia area!!
Sporting News Grill locating at the Holiday Inn & Suites is one of the many places who is a part of this awesome program. Just show them your RAP card and receive 10% off your bill!
Sporting News Grill
110 McSwain Drivel
West Columbia, SC 29169l
**Located at the Holiday Inn & Suites**
First Thursday on Main Street
First Thursdays on Main is Columbia's monthly art crawl and street fest hosted by the Main Street merchants on the first Thursday of every month from 6 to 10 pm. This event showcases the revitalized Main Street community and includes our merchants from the Capital to Town Hall.
July 4th is just around the corner and this is the perfect burger to grill out for your family and friends!
- 1 lb. Hamburger meat
- ½ can Rotel tomatoes thoroughly drained
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley Ranch Chipotle Sandwich Spread
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- 1/3 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional( bacon, onion roll, guacamole)
- Tear bread into small pieces and put in a mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients, including egg with bread in bowl.
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients together making sure the bread, cheese and tomatoes are evenly distributed.
- Form into patties of size of your choice.
- Blot patties with a paper towel to remove excess water to help keep them together as they cook.
- Cook on grill sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Do not let grill get too hot before adding burgers or they will stick and fall apart.
- Cook about 5-6 minutes each side for well done.
Find Us on Facebook!!
Like us on Facebook to stay updated with resident events, contests and community news.