Need a Storage Unit??
We currently have a few storage units available. Our storage units range from $15, $35 or $50 depending on what size you need. They are going fast so we wanted to give our current residents the opportunity to reserve them before they are all gone!! Please contact the leasing office if you are interested.
- Cigarettes can become a fire safety hazard and an eye sore if not disposed of properly. Bedding, patio furniture, and carpeting are all susceptible to lit cigarettes. Please extinguish cigarettes in the proper containers.
- Its pool season! For the safety of our residents, guests, and friends, please remember that there is NO GLASS ALLOWED in the pool area. Also, you are allowed 3 guests at the pool area.
- Please refrain from hanging beach towels over the railing of your balcony.
- Please use the Valet Waste container for trash collection. This container must be used or your trash will not be collected.
What’s happening in Columbia
Summer Movie Series
Now- July 25, 2014
Address: 312 Laurel Street,
Columbia, SC 29201
Times: Games, Face Painting 7 PM;
Movie 8:30 PM
Venue: Riverfront Park
This family-friendly outdoor movie series begins Friday, June 6th and continues through the summer until July 25th. The scheduled movies are:
July 4th - Rio 2
July 11th - Rise of the Guardians
July 18th - Chicken Run
July 25th - Monsters vs. Aliens
Help yourself and us by referring people to our community! There is no limit to the amount of referrals you submit. You will receive $200 off 1 month of rent for every person that you refer that moves in with a 12 month lease or longer. Refer 10 people and save $2000 on rent!!
*1 referral per lease
Southwest Chipotle Burger Recipe
July 4th is just around the corner and this is the perfect burger to grill out for your family and friends!
- 1 lb. Hamburger meat
- ½ can Rotel tomatoes thoroughly drained
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley Ranch Chipotle Sandwich Spread
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- 1/3 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional( bacon, onion roll, guacamole)
- Tear bread into small pieces and put in a mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients, including egg with bread in bowl.
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients together making sure the bread, cheese and tomatoes are evenly distributed.
- Form into patties of size of your choice.
- Blot patties with a paper towel to remove excess water to help keep them together as they cook.
- Cook on grill sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Do not let grill get too hot before adding burgers or they will stick and fall apart.
- Cook about 5-6 minutes each side for well done.
Resident Advantage Program
Don’t forget that being a resident at Abberly Village has its perks! Simply stop by the office to pick-up your RAP card and start receiving discounts at local restaurants and businesses in the Columbia area!!
Fuzzy Faces Pet Sitting Service is one of the many places that are a part of this awesome program. Just show them your RAP card and you will receive a discount of 20% off your 1st week and 20% off when you refer a friend.
Fuzzy Faces Pet Sitting Service
Address: 119 Sunny Vista Drive, Lexington, SC 29073