Gobble till you wobble!! Hurry up and mark those calendars, you will not want to miss this event!
Why wait until Thanksgiving to enjoy a holiday feast? Thursday, November 21st, from 6:30pm to 8:00pm, we are having our annual Thanksgiving drop-in!
We are going to have all of the best sides and fried turkey! Everything will be made by your Abberly Village family! We hope to see you there!
Resident Advantage Program (RAP)
Don’t forget that being a resident at Abberly Village has its perks! Simply stop by the office to pick-up your RAP card and start receiving discounts at local restaurants and businesses in the Columbia area!!
Kovachis Greek Restaurant is one of the many places that are apart of this awesome program. Just show them your RAP card and receive a free appetizer with the purchase of two dinner entrees.
Kovachis Greek Restaurant
309 South Lake Dr.
Clinton Sease Farm Corn Maze
Explore the life under the oceans in a Deep Sea Adventure. As you navigate the 8 acre corn maze you will find clues, pictures, and games.
Maize-o-Vision secret decoders help you navigate the multi-acre puzzle. Can you find your way out?
Maize Quest is a great way for families, scouts, schools, youth groups, and corporate parties to enjoy victory together!
Flashlight Nights: Flashlight Nights Friday and Saturday. BRING YOUR OWN FLASHLIGHT and explore the maze in the dark.
Last Ticket Sold: One hour before closing.
Bring your friends and family for a weekend to remember!!!
Now through November 17, 2013
Location: Clinton Sease Farm and Corn Maze
Address: 382 Olde Farm Road, Lexington, SC 29072-8781
Times: Friday 6 PM - 11 PM Saturday 10 AM - 11 PM Sunday 2 PM - 7 PM
Admission: $10.00 per person, 2yrs and under Free! Group rates available!
Venue: Clinton Sease Farm and Corn Maze
This is a great recipe that everyone will enjoy around the holidays!
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 can(15oz.) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 package(3oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tbsp. milk
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until well blended. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Pour into an ungreased 15in. x 10in. x 1in. baking pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- For icing, beat the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, butter and vanilla in a small bowl. Add enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Spread over bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Abberly Village strives to make your apartment experience enjoyable.
Tell us how we are doing!!! Please take a moment to take our resident survey located under the Survey tab at www.liveabberlyvillage.com/.
A Few Friendly Reminders
- Holiday Hours: Abberly Village will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving.
- When leaving a message for emergency maintenance please speak slowly and clearly so that we can assist you in a promptly manner.
- If you don’t have time to make it to the office during business hours to drop off your rent check simply use the rent drop box located to the right of the leasing office! Please refrain from using envelopes and be sure to write you apartment number on the check.
- With the holiday season just around the corner, we are expecting a lot more packages to be delivered. Please make sure to plan accordingly for retrieving packages.