A Few Friendly Reminders
- The office will be closed on Thursday November 27th and Friday November 28th for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will resume normal business hours on Saturday November 29th.
- With the holiday season just around the corner, we are expecting a lot more packages to be delivered. Please make sure to plan accordingly for retrieving your packages.
- If you don’t have time to make it to the office during business hours to drop off your rent check simply use the rent drop box located to the right of the leasing office! Please refrain from using envelopes and be sure to write your apartment number on the check.
What’s happening in Columbia?
Clinton Sease Farm and Corn Maze
- When: Through November 16th
- Where: 382 Olde Farm Rd. Lexington, SC 29072
- Times: Friday 6PM-11PM Saturday 10AM-11PM Sunday 2PM-7PM
- Admission: $10 per person, 2 years and under free! Group rates available.
Explore the world of modern agriculture and learn about growing FOOD! As you navigate our 8 acre corn maze you will find clues, pictures, and games. Maize-o-Vision secret decoders help you navigate the multi-acre puzzle. Can you find your way out? Maize Quest is a great way for families, scouts, schools, youth groups, and corporate parties to enjoy victory together!
After 'Getting Lost' in the Corn Maze, visit theKiddie Corn Maze, Tire Maze, Tricyle Raceway, Cornsnake, Rubber Duck Races, Sand Pile, "Spookley & His Friends Storybook Maze", South Carolina's Original Marshmallow Maze, John Deere combine slide, pumpkin bowling, giant forty foot slide, wooden playground area and much, much more.
Help yourself and us by referring people to our community! There is no limit to the amount of referrals you submit. You will receive $200 off 1 month of rent for every person that you refer that moves in with a 12 month lease or longer. Refer 10 people and save $2000 on rent!!
*1 referral per lease
Gobble ‘til you Wobble
It’s that time of year again! We are thankful for all of our wonderful residents and to show our appreciation we are hosting our annual Thanksgiving Feast in our clubhouse on Tuesday, November 18th from 6:30-8pm. We will provide the turkey, ham and all of your favorite fixin’s. We encourage our residents to make and bring their favorite dessert but most importantly don’t forget to bring your appetite. We hope to see you there!
Need a Storage Unit??
We currently have a few storage units available. Our storage units range from $15 or $45 depending on what size you need. They are going fast so we wanted to give our current residents the opportunity to reserve them before they are all gone!! Please contact the leasing office if you are interested.
Resident Advantage Program
Don’t forget that being a resident at Abberly Village has its perks! Simply stop by the office to pick-up your RAP card and start receiving discounts at local restaurants and businesses in the Columbia area!!
Kovachis Greek Restaurant is one of the many places that are a part of this awesome program. Just show them your RAP card and receive a free appetizer with the purchase of two dinner entrees!
Kovachis Greek Restaurant
309 South Lake Dr.
Abberly Village strives to make your apartment experience enjoyable.
Tell us how we are doing!!! Please click here
and take a moment to complete our resident survey.