Abberly Village encourages our residents to Live Green. Here are some guidelines to ensure we are recycling the most we can!
- Plastics 1-6 such as water, milk, shampoo and detergent bottles
- Metals such as drink and food cans
- Paper and cardboard such as newspapers, magazines, paper bags and cereal boxes
- Glass bottles and jars
Need a Storage Unit?
We currently have a few storage units available. Our storage units range from $15-$50 per month depending on the size and they will not be available for long! We wanted to give our current residents the option of renting one before they are all gone. Please contact the leasing office if you are interested.
Resident Advantage Program (RAP)
Don’t forget that being a resident at Abberly Village has its perks! Simply stop by the office to pick-up your RAP card and start receiving discounts at local restaurants and businesses in the Columbia area!!
Tantrum Salon is one of the many places that are apart of this awesome program. Just show them your RAP card and receive 10% off any hair service.
Jeslyn Miles- color specialist
104 Sarborough Dr. Suite C
Lexington, SC 29072
Phone: 803-785-2363 (salon)
Save the Dates
We have some great resident events coming up so don’t forget to save these dates!
- Our first taco night will be on September 26th! Come out to meet and greet your neighbors while you enjoy building your own tacos from our taco bar.
- Looking for something fun to do during the day? We will be playing Bingo on Wednesday September 4th starting at 10am for a chance to win Abberly Village swag!
- Do you think you have the best chili in the Village? Our 3rd Annual Chili Cook-off will be October 5th starting at noon! You must sign up at the office by September 28th.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Football season is in full effect and this is a great dip to spice up your tailgate or football get-togethers!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- ½ cup any flavor Franks Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) Swanson White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Assorted fresh vegetables and crackers
- Stir in cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.
A Few Friendly Reminders
- When leaving a message for emergency maintenance please speak slowly and clearly so that we can assist you in a promptly manner.
- If you don’t have time to make it to the office during business hours to drop off your rent check simply use the rent drop box located to the right of the leasing office! Please refrain from using envelopes and be sure to write you apartment number on the check.
Abberly Village strives to make your apartment experience enjoyable.
Tell us how we are doing!!! Please take a moment to take our resident survey located under the Survey tab at www.liveabberlyvillage.com/.
Find Us on Facebook!!
Like us on Facebook to stay updated with resident events, contests and community news.