If you live in an apartment in Columbia, SC and the surrounding area, you can enjoy the Fourth of July in June! The 2013 4th of July Celebration will be held on Saturday, June 29, 2013!
Head over to the festivities on Lake Murray and you can enjoy:
- Boat Parade begins at approximately 12pm
- Boats meet at Bomb Island and head towards the Lake Murray Dam
- Spectators can watch from the parksites at the Dam or by boat
- This year's theme: RED, WHITE & BLING
- NEW THIS YEAR! Grand Prize = $500, 2nd Place = $150, 3rd Place = $100
You can get your 15 minutes of fame at the celebration too. WACH FOX will be filming this year's Boat Parade and the program will air on Thursday, July 4th. Make your boat "sparkle" so you'll be featured on the show!
2013 Fireworks will launch from Spence Island and Dreher Island at 9pm. The fireworks are synced to music so tune into Cumulus Radio!
More information - lakemurraycountry.com/pages/july-4th-celebration/